• Assisting with email, social media, and other online marketing
• Assisting with development of macro and micro marketing strategies
• Assisting with the organization and execution of individual marketing campaigns
• Acquiring or developing product images and other content
• Tracking key performance metrics
Skills preferred (not all required) –
• Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and InDesign
• WYSIWYG CMS such as Joomla, Wordpress or similar
• Facebook Ads manager
• Google Adwords
• Clickfunnels, Leadpages or similar landing page and lead generation software
• The successful candidate will be a rising Junior or Senior majoring in the area of Marketing, or a recent graduate wishing to gain additional experience.
• A 3.0 GPA+ is preferred.
Druid City Media is looking for a paid Digital Marketing Intern
Druid City Media is looking for a paid Digital Marketing Intern for the Spring/Summer of 2020.
The Internship position will last approximately from 04/01/2020 - 07/31/2020 and schedule is flexible, however interns are expected to work at least 10+ hours per week. This position will be located at our Birmingham, AL office in Inverness.